Saturday, April 11, 2009

Are we there yet?

It's been a long week without a bathroom and running to Safeway everytime I have to go pee is getting really old! We're half way there and by this time next week, I'll be soaking in my new tub something I never dared to do in the old one.

Here are some of the not so glamorous before shots.


I'm not quite sure what the previous owner was thinking when they installed his and her medicine cabinets. And the black thing in the bottom center is the space heater we have to use to dry out the room when ever we shower- it will not be missed!


As I'm sure you can imagine, they found an incredible amount of moisture and mold when they dug up all the old floor and walls. And there was absolutely no insolation in any of the walls. Wow!


And here is a shot of the "fan" in the bottom center that was not connected to anything. No wonder it did such a poor job!


But it's starting to turn around and the window is no longer in the tub, which is a good sign.


Forest and I can't wait for the bathroom to be done (although probably for different reasons)!

0 comments: