Sunday, July 26, 2009

Long time, no write

After a 2 month hiatus, I think I'm back. Life got busy and I got Animal Crossing for my birthday and that pretty much sums up where all my time went. If you haven't heard of Animal Crossing, good. Your ignorance will spare you from hours upon hours of fishing, bug catching, and buying the latest items in your town store. It is incredibly addicting and acts as it's own natural black hole. You start at 10am and the next thing you know it's time for bed.

I have made some progress on the house in my absence. I had one productive weekend where I painted the baseboards and doors of the living room and kitchen white. I still have the other two bedrooms and the kitchen ceiling to do though. And next month we are getting new carpet! Woo hoo! I have one month to get the rest of the painting done and our social calendar is filling up so I better start cracking!

0 comments: