Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bit by the Bug

With my bathroom fully functioning and brand new looking, it has motivated me to work on the rest of my house. And of course the fact that my parents are planing to come out in November is even more incentive to get the house in pristine condition before their visit.

Last weekend I finally painted the rose colored bedroom that DH swore he'd never sleep in. Not to call DH a liar but 2 years later I've finally painted in blue. It's not quite the blue I was hoping for (it probably needs at least 2 coats to cover up the pink that is trying to shine through) but I'm too cheap and lazy to do any more right now.

Here are the before and after pics-

Before bare walled and dogs allowed.



Freshly painted and no big dogs allowed (somehow Porter is still allowed in the bedroom).


Next on the list is the living room and kitchen walls. But first I have to learn how to texture the walls and cover up Forest's teething marks!

1 comments:

Helen said...

Ooh, I really like that blue. It looks great!