Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So before my hiatus, I listed out some goals for the summer. Well since the summer is almost over I thought I'd check in on my progress.

Inside

  • Paint bedroom
  • Paint living room
  • Paint kitchen walls
  • Paint kitchen ceilings
  • Paint baseboards white throughout house
  • Paint doors white throughout house
  • Clean out the filing cabinet
  • Buy new microwave (on hold)
  • Make a curtain for back kitchen door (no longer needed)
  • Hang pictures in kitchen (tried and didn't like)
  • Get new carpet for living room- 2 more days til complete
  • Get new carpet for "master" bedroom- 2 more days til complete
Outside
  • Get estimate for redoing the garage (roof, sheetrock, backdoor, overhead door, update electrical box)
  • Paint the rest of the "porch"
  • Power wash the whole house
  • Get outside table
  • Brainstorm for making patio next year
  • Mow and water the lawn regularly (in progress)
I've been pretty sucessful inside the house and how I just need to focus on the outside before the weather gets bad again. All and all not too bad...

0 comments: