Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Weekend


In honor of Labor Day, I'm making it a labor weekend. As a homeowner of a run down shelter some people call a house there are more than enough tasks to go around. Here's my to do list:

  • Clean the windows, inside and out
  • Wash the screens
  • Wash the walls of doggie footprints and slobber
  • Finish painting the kitchen cabinet doors and hang them
  • Cement the posts for the back fence (DH's task)
  • Steam clean the living room rugs
  • Sweep for cobwebs on outside of the house
  • WD-40 the doors to the bedrooms and the squeaky drawer in the kitchen that wake DH every morning. :)
  • Drain the water heater (if I can figure out how)
  • Create my own list of monthly/yearly home maintenance
I've got a lot to do so I better get busy!

0 comments: