Monday, September 29, 2008

Target Challenge

I'm looking for ways to trim down the spending budget so I can put aside some money for Christmas (I've only got 3 months!). To kick off my budget cutting, I'm challenging myself to 30 days without a single Target purchase. Since I often use Target as my excuse to get out of the office, this is going to be a tough one. On average DH and I spend $200 a month at Target (slight skewed because of the Wii purchase but still accurate) and that's a good chunk of money to set aside for the family.

Wish me luck and lots of will power!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! Keep your bucks in the bank and out of Targets!

Maybe if you get the urge to go to Target during your break, DO NOT bring your wallet inside so that way you are forced to strictly browse...

DEL said...

Thanks! I hope to replace my Target escapes with walks, so here's hoping for good weather!